Update

So it has been two weeks since I have posted. It has been too long since I have made a post. I wanted to keep everyone up to date on what is going on with myself and thecracraftexperience. My previous post mentioned that I was starting school again and I have. Nursing school has been full throttle since I came back day one. Already started clinicals again last week. So as you can tell I have been really busy with school. I have gotten some time to go to my dads and work on the fly tying station. The good news is that it is completed and sitting on my back porch to air out with the fresh stain on the wood. I wanted to post an update on the tying station. I will put it up as soon as I get the pictures loaded. We used my dad's camera so he is editing some of them and sending them to me to use for the blog. Sure I could take a picture of it and post it up here, but I want to wait and post them all at once. I will give a hint on something interesting about the station. It is made out of all scrap wood from other projects in my dad's shop. So the stain does not look uniform across the whole station. It adds character. It came out nicely and I can't wait to post it. I also have some gopro footage from a hike with our dog. I will try and put out something on that when I get a chance as well.

Comments