Forgot I even had a blog!

Forgot I had a blog until today. I had to make this blog just for a college class, and the funny thing is that same day was when I made my Gmail account. Well maybe ill post of my summer adventures. I no longer work at the hospital because it closed down in my hometown. So now I drive for my girlfriends older brother. I fly out to different parts of the country and drive company vehicles back. I was pretty nervous at first driving around and staying in the trucks or the in random hotels. This job turned out to be great Ive been to california, to pennsylvania, and even camped a night in south dakota by myself and got to see Mt. Rushmore. School is out in a few weeks and I will be doing numerous drives a week over the summer for work. I will try to use this blog to write about my adventures. Well that is all folks!

Comments