Goals Post Numero Uno

This is my first post for this blog. This blog was created for my composition class. This composition class is scientific based writing. My major goal for the class is to branch out and try to find more enjoyment in writing especially science based writing. I wish to become a stronger writer. Also I really want to become a good research writer. I was surprised to find out that we were creating this blog for class. I have never had anything website based except for the obvious slave driving website that is more addicting heroin itself facebook. So this is going to be a fun experience. I hope to find enjoyment from the blog and to continue after this class is over for fall semester. That is probably my biggest goal and challenge for myself. Can i continue to blog further into the future past this class? We'll see...

Comments

  1. You will definitely become a better research writer, since you have to do research for all of the papers! I'm sure you'll attain that goal. :)I hope you find the blog a fun way to write--I like blogging because I don't have to be so formal or structured.

    Do remember (so you can get full credit) to try to write a bit more--at 150 words, this is about half the length of what I'm asking for...

    (oh, facebook. Thanks for giving us all a way to procrastinate and waste time every day.)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment